[comp.sys.atari.st] Link format

larserio@IFI.UIO.NO (LarsErikOsterud) (10/10/89)

I use Personal Pascal 2 for all my programming and need a little help.
You can include your own C and ASM routines in Personal Pascal, but it
will only accept files with DRI linker format and all my C-compilers and
Assembler uses GST linker-format.

Does anyone out there have a program to convert GST to DRI linker-format ?
If not, can somebody make such a program - I'll pay for it !!!

 Lars-Erik  /  ABK-BBS +47 2132659  /   ____ ______ ________________________
  Osterud  /  larserio@ifi.uio.no  /   /___    /            The norwegian ST
__________/ ______________________/   ____/   /   Klubben,  user association

daniel@pkmab.se (Daniel Deimert) (10/15/89)

In article <CMM.0.88.623987231.larserio@kyrre.uio.no> larserio@IFI.UIO.NO (LarsErikOsterud) writes:
>I use Personal Pascal 2 for all my programming and need a little help.
>You can include your own C and ASM routines in Personal Pascal, but it
>will only accept files with DRI linker format and all my C-compilers and
>Assembler uses GST linker-format.

Use DecpacST/2 as assembler instead!   It can produce either DRI or
GST object files. And I find Decpac being one of the best packages, too.
It's quite cheap, fast, easy to use and has a wonderful debugger!

And I think that MWC can produce DRI format files, but I'm not sure.
Maybe Alcyon C?
--
    Daniel Deimert, Fridstav. 4, S-715 94 Odensbacken, SWEDEN
    Internet:	daniel@pkmab.se

hase@netmbx.UUCP (Hartmut Semken) (10/19/89)

In article <2058@pkmab.se> daniel@pkmab.se (Daniel Deimert) writes:
>And I think that MWC can produce DRI format files, but I'm not sure.

No. It can convert them to MWC format. A one way ticket.

>Maybe Alcyon C?

Yes. The DRI C compiler does produce DRI object files, indeed.

hase
--
Hartmut Semken, Lupsteiner Weg 67, 1000 Berlin 37 hase@netmbx.UUCP
Dennis had stepped up into the top seat whet its founder had died of a