[comp.sys.atari.st] INFO-ATARI16 Digest V89 #524

AKISUJAR@NUSVM.BITNET ("S. Sujarittanonta") (10/19/89)

I came across the discussion on PC-Speed and one message did mentioned that
the PC-Speed using V30 CPU and has a socket for the Co-Processor. Does this
mean that I can now run the Programs which require the Co-Pro such as:
Track Load, AutoCad Released 10, etc on Atari computer. I am using the
MEGA $ with Megafile 60.
Could any kind soul tell me the Address of the PC-Speed Maker in Germany?
I believe that it would be less expensive to mial order it from Germany.
The price in England is 349 English Pound (My Pound Sign did not work on
VT 100 Emulator) and it cost nearly $400 in U.S.A.
Thanks in advance, S. Sujarittanonta, School of Architecture,
                                      National University of Singapore.

mgh1@cbnewsl.ATT.COM (matthew.g.hetman) (10/19/89)

In article <8910181822.AA06454@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU>, AKISUJAR@NUSVM.BITNET ("S. Sujarittanonta") writes:
> I came across the discussion on PC-Speed and one message did mentioned that
> the PC-Speed using V30 CPU and has a socket for the Co-Processor. Does this

Correction.....I wrote the article about PC-Speed and I said it might contain
a socket for a co-processor. Well, I went back for a second look and that
second socket is just that a second socket. It is not attached to the board
so I guess it is not for a co-processor. Sorry if I might have misled anyone.
I looked briefly at the instructions and could not find out what the extra
socket was for. Maybe someone else has a better idea.

					Matt Hetman