[comp.sys.atari.st] DVI to Epson Program

#JMKLAS@WMMVS.BITNET (10/20/89)

Does anybody have a copy of DVIEPS.xxx (xxx = PRG, TOS, TTP... whatever) that
they could send me or tell me where to find?  This program is supposed to
dump a file in .DVI (device independent) format to an Epson printer.
Please resond directly to me.  Thanks!

<John>

$JMKLAS@WMMVS.bitnet

charlop@blake.acs.washington.edu (Aaron Charlop) (10/21/89)

In article <8910200709.AA00183@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> #JMKLAS@WMMVS.BITNET writes:
>Does anybody have a copy of DVIEPS.xxx (xxx = PRG, TOS, TTP... whatever) that
>they could send me or tell me where to find?  This program is supposed to
>dump a file in .DVI (device independent) format to an Epson printer.
>Please resond directly to me.  Thanks!
>
><John>
>
>$JMKLAS@WMMVS.bitnet

Could someone one please send it to me also. I have an Epson EX-800 with
the color option kit. It would be very helpful to me while writing my Ph.D.
dissertation, since printing to a laser would be very difficult for me (not
to mention expensive).

Thanx in advance.

--
Aaron the Alchemist
Charlop@uwachem.washington.edu

"Yes, I really am a honest-to-goodness alchemist"	Me

gjh@otter.hpl.hp.com (Graham Higgins) (10/23/89)

You really don't want to do this ... I've got an Epson-compatible printer and
tried EPSDVI --- yes, it worked, but it took so long to print a page, I never
printed more than that one page.

It's not so much that the dog can sing in tune, it's that it can sing at all!

Graham
======

Graham Higgins             	|  Phone: (0272) 799910 x 24060
Hewlett-Packard Labs    	|  gray@hpl.hp.co.uk
Bristol                       	|  gray%hplb.uucp@ukc.ac.uk
U.K.                          	|  gray@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Disclaimer: My opinions above are exactly that, mine and opinions.