[comp.sys.atari.st] sc1224 monitor pin out

swackham@violet.berkeley.edu (10/25/89)

I could some kind soul supply the pinout functional assignment on the
circular connector to an atari sc1224 rgb monitor.
The atari stores do not seem to have this information.
I need to know which pins are H and V sync, and the pins which are
R,G,B analog and/or TTL inputs.
Please email response.  Thank-you!

wallace@oldtmr.dec.com (Ray Wallace) (10/26/89)

In article <1989Oct25.042823.13413@agate.berkeley.edu>, swackham@violet.berkeley.edu writes...
>I could some kind soul supply the pinout functional assignment on the
>circular connector to an atari sc1224 rgb monitor.

A diagram and list of pins can be found in the manual that came with your ST
(the dealer should have a manual from his demo system). I believe it is even
listed in the table of contents.

If you don't have acces to a ST manual I can look it up and post it for you.

---
Ray Wallace
		(INTERNET,UUCP) wallace@oldtmr.enet.dec.com
		(UUCP)		...!decwrl!oldtmr.enet!wallace
		(INTERNET)	wallace%oldtmr.enet@decwrl.dec.com
---

fyl@ssc.UUCP (Phil Hughes) (10/27/89)

In article <1989Oct25.042823.13413@agate.berkeley.edu>, swackham@violet.berkeley.edu writes:
> I could some kind soul supply the pinout functional assignment on the
> circular connector to an atari sc1224 rgb monitor.
> The atari stores do not seem to have this information.

That's pretty amazing.  The following is on page 87 of the manual that
comes with an Atari ST computer:

1 - audio out
2 - composite video (sometimes)
3 - general purpose out
4 - mono detect
5 - audio in
6 - green
7 - red
8 - +12 pullup
9 - horiz sync
10 - blue
11 - monochrome
12 - vert sync
13 - gnd

--
Phil Hughes, SSC, Inc. P.O. Box 55549, Seattle, WA 98155  (206)FOR-UNIX
    amc-gw!ssc!fyl or uunet!pilchuck!ssc!fyl or attmail!ssc!fyl