[comp.sys.atari.st] Pascal

mg40+@andrew.cmu.edu (Michael Jeffrey Garland) (11/13/89)

There is a program on the terminator archive called PASCALII.ARC.  My
question is, what compiler/linker does this shell belong to?  I'd like a
pascal system and if this is a PD version, I'm very interested in it.
Does anyone know about this?

	Thanks,
	Michael Garland

Internet:  mg40+@andrew.cmu.edu
BITnet:  mg40+@andrew.cmu.edu or mg40%andrew@CMCCVB

davidli@umn-cs.CS.UMN.EDU (Dave Meile) (11/14/89)

In article <wZLP2fe00XoGA0kEcT@andrew.cmu.edu> mg40+@andrew.cmu.edu (Michael Jeffrey Garland) writes:
>There is a program on the terminator archive called PASCALII.ARC.  My
>question is, what compiler/linker does this shell belong to?  I'd like a
>pascal system and if this is a PD version, I'm very interested in it.
>Does anyone know about this?

The shell program is for Personal Pascal, previously marketed by OSS in the
United States and now by another company whose initials my mind has blanked
on...

The compiler is not in the public domain, nor do I know of any version of
Pascal which is PD.  The actual cost for Personal Pascal (and most of the
others avaialable for the Atari ST) was fairly reasonable when I purchased
my copy.

-- David Paschall-Zimbel