[comp.sys.atari.st] Give me a break

UUCJEFF@ECNCDC.BITNET (jeff beer) (11/11/89)

I have FLASH 1.52 and its only trouble is that it cannot send a break, or
it has not been documented.  Does anyone know, has FLASH a more recent version,
and does it send a break?

Thanks,  Jeff Beer, UUCJEFF@ECNCDC.BITNET  Chicago, IL.

ins_bac@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU (Ajay Choudhri) (11/12/89)

In article <8911110803.AA21821@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> UUCJEFF@ECNCDC.BITNET (jeff beer) writes:
>I have FLASH 1.52 and its only trouble is that it cannot send a break, or
>it has not been documented.  Does anyone know, has FLASH a more recent version,
>and does it send a break?
>
>Thanks,  Jeff Beer, UUCJEFF@ECNCDC.BITNET  Chicago, IL.
I have Flash v1.6, I think there is a 1.65
to send a break hit Shift-CLR(HOME).

-Ajay CHoudhri
ins_bac@jhunix.UUCP
ins_bac@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU

Wake up, time to die (Bladerunner)  Badges, We dont need no steenkin badges.

john@stag.UUCP (John Stanley) (11/14/89)

[UUCJEFF@ECNCDC.BITNET (jeff beer) writes...]
> I have FLASH 1.52 and its only trouble is that it cannot send a break, or
> it has not been documented.  Does anyone know, has FLASH a more recent version,
> and does it send a break?

  There is version 1.60, which I recommend you get if/when you can.
There's a patch program on GEnie (and probably elsewhere) that will
update your 1.52 prg and rsc files into 1.60 files or you can get Antic
to send you the update for not much more than the cost of the disk +
postage...

  Even the older versions allowed sending a break (quite easily at that).
Take a look in your manual (on page 50 in the older manuals) in the topic
"Other Features" (which is all of about 15 lines long)...

---
John Stanley <dynasoft!john@stag.UUCP>
Software Consultant / Dynasoft Systems