[comp.sys.atari.st] "over the rainbow"

cmm1@CUNIXA.CC.COLUMBIA.EDU (Christopher M Mauritz) (11/15/89)

Newsgroups: comp.sys.atari.st
Subject: Re: TT
Ooooh, a very barbed message, but I fell out of my chair when I read
the "over the rainbow" line.  <snicker>

Well, this may all be ancient history if Dave Small creates a 68030
board for the ST.  I trust his business sense a LOT more than Atari's.
If he produces anything close to the quality of his other projects,
he will make a lot of money (and a lot of disgusted users happy).

I'm glad someone credible picked up the ball that Atari fumbled....sad, but
true...

Chris Mauritz

Chris Mauritz                 |Where there's a BEER,
cmm1@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu   |there's a plan.
(c)All rights reserved.       |
Send flames to /dev/null      |Need I say more?