[comp.sys.atari.st] how to curtail bashing

steveg@com.com (stephen harold goldstein) (11/16/89)

I hereby do solemly swear that I will not reply to any posts
that I consider to be 'bashes', 'flames', etc.

Now, if everyone else will just do the same...

So there!  I'm not going to play with until you clean up
your act!  :-P  (Pthhht!)
--

Stephen Goldstein     steveg@saic.com
My first Atari system? A 24K Atari 800, Rev. A ROMS, C(not G)TIA graphics

stephen@oahu.cs.ucla.edu (Steve Whitney) (11/16/89)

In article <steveg.89nov15181904@caspian.com.com> steveg@com.com (stephen harold goldstein) writes:
>I hereby do solemly swear that I will not reply to any posts
>that I consider to be 'bashes', 'flames', etc.
>
>Now, if everyone else will just do the same...

The only reason I don't like this particular solution is that anyone new
to Usenet who tunes into our little group will only see one side of the
issues discussed.  I fear that my silence might eb interpreted as agreement.

Just a thought.

>Stephen Goldstein     steveg@saic.com
>My first Atari system? A 24K Atari 800, Rev. A ROMS, C(not G)TIA graphics
>Disclaimer:  That's not what I said.

Steve Whitney   "It's never _really_ the last minute"       (())_-_(())
UCLA Comp. Sci. Grad. Student                                | (* *) |
Internet: stephen@cs.ucla.edu              UCLA Bruin-->    {  \_@_/  }
GEnie:    S.WHITNEY                                           `-----'