[comp.sys.atari.st] 68030 processor upgrade project

dhe@uafhcx.uucp (David Ewing) (11/17/89)

In article <3424@uafcveg.uucp>, cjy@uafhcx.uucp (Calvin Yockey) writes:

> P.S.  I am VERY excited at the prospect of David Small providing a low cost
> 	upgrade path to the 68030 and TI Graphics chip!  Go to it, Dave!

    ME TOO!   Does anybody out there knows if David Small as access to this
newsgroup?  If so, does anyone have his mail address?

       -Dave

hase@netmbx.UUCP (Hartmut Semken) (11/20/89)

>In article <3424@uafcveg.uucp>, cjy@uafhcx.uucp (Calvin Yockey) writes:
>>
>> P.S.  I am VERY excited at the prospect of David Small providing a low cost
>> 	upgrade path to the 68030 and TI Graphics chip!  Go to it, Dave!

As far as I recall, Dave wrote, he'd like the TI graphic chips.
He did not mention including it in the 030 upgrade.

He also wrote, he would not support the 256k-ROMs till they are wildly
availeble.

I'm very interested in this board; hope, You'll get it running.
Spectre speedup would be fine; TOS speedup even better...

Dave, would You like to get some information about the related german
project PAK68 ans PAK-TOS?

hase
--
Hartmut Semken, Lupsteiner Weg 67, 1000 Berlin 37 hase@netmbx.UUCP
Dennis had stepped up into the top seat whet its founder had died of a