[net.wanted] Need account in NY area for a couple of weeks

jbs@mit-eddie.UUCP (Jeff Siegal) (12/12/85)

I am looking for a site in the New York area (i.e. 212, 718 or 516
area codes), or one which has dialup service in that area, which is
willing to grant me the use of an account for a couple of weeks at
the tail end of this year and the start of the next.

My disk space needs, connect time needs, and CPU usage will all be very
small since I will be using the account solely for the purpose of
reading electronic mail.  Needless to say, the site must be accessible
by a major network (ARPA Internet, BITNET, CSNET, UUCP, etc.).  I must
be able to use a Bell212 dialup line.

If you can help me, or know someone who can, please reply by mail.

Thanks much,
Jeff Siegal (jbs@mit-eddie.mit.edu, ...mit-eddie!jbs)

avolio@decuac.UUCP (Frederick M. Avolio) (12/13/85)

In article <710@mit-eddie.UUCP>, jbs@mit-eddie.UUCP (Jeff Siegal) writes:

> I am looking for a site in the New York area (i.e. 212, 718 or 516
> area codes), or one which has dialup service in that area, which is
> willing to grant me the use of an account for a couple of weeks at
> the tail end of this year and the start of the next.
>
> My disk space needs, connect time needs, and CPU usage will all be very
> small since I will be using the account solely for the purpose of
> reading electronic mail.
>
> If you can help me, or know someone who can, please reply by mail.

	" Mom... Dad?  I... I won't be coming home for Christmas break.
        Yes, I miss you.  But I can't.  Why?  You just wouldn't
	understand..."

SOMEBODY HELP THIS GUY!  For his *family's* sake.
--
Fred @ DEC Ultrix Applications Center    {decvax,seismo,cbosgd}!decuac!avolio

schuler@gondor.UUCP (David W. Schuler) (12/14/85)

> > I am looking for a site in the New York area (i.e. 212, 718 or 516
> > reading electronic mail.
>
> 	" Mom... Dad?  I... I won't be coming home for Christmas break.
>         Yes, I miss you.  But I can't.  Why?  You just wouldn't
> 	understand..."

Why don't we create an account for all college students who go home for
Christmas break.