[comp.sys.atari.st] Atari ST as video edit controller

mike@pixar.UUCP (Mike Russell) (12/05/89)

Does anyone have info on a new software product for the Atari
ST that turns it into an edit controller?  I'm sure I saw something
posted recently on this.
--
Mike Russell ucbvax!pixar!mike	When the vark gets ard,
				the ard get varking.

EESD11O@CALSTATE.BITNET (Ed Krimen) (12/06/89)

Mike Russell writes:

> Does anyone have info on a new software product for the Atari
> ST that turns it into an edit controller?  I'm sure I saw something
> posted recently on this.

Antic has something called Cyber VCR which is supposed to allow the ST
to control a Sony 8mm or Beta VCR.  You may be able to find it in their
Catalog in STart magazine (but someone said that they don't put it in
there anymore).  Or you can give them a call at 1-800-234-7001 or
415-957-0886.  Their address is 544 Second Street, San Francisco, CA
94107.  I hope that's what you were looking for.

> Mike Russell ucbvax!pixar!mike
                      ^^^^^
You work at Pixar?  You guys do some REAL nice stuff!