[comp.sys.atari.st] Mono Games??????

ehsnsr@JUPITER.NMT.EDU (Eric Hobbs) (12/05/89)

Hey Peoples,

     Can anyone out there in net land give me a list of good PD games that can
run in monochrome? Oh, BTW, tell me where I can get them.

Thanx.

Eric Hobbs
ehsnsr@JUPITER.nmt.edu

EESD11O@CALSTATE.BITNET (Ed Krimen) (12/06/89)

Eric Hobbs writes:

> Hey Peoples,
>
>     Can anyone out there in net land give me a list of good PD games
> that can run in monochrome? Oh, BTW, tell me where I can get them.

Bolo is a great Breakout-type game.  It was written in Megamax C, I
believe.  I only have the single-sided disk version on my BBS
(916-894-1261), but there is a double-sided version that is supposed to
play great music while the game is loading.  The game also works in
medium resolution.

scott@cs.odu.edu (Scott Yelich) (12/08/89)

>	Can anyone out there in net land give me a list of good PD games
>that can run in monochrome? Oh, BTW, tell me where I can get them.

Yes! and I am looking for a REAL old game... it is called ``Omega Race''
I really loved that game and I was wondering if there was anything like
it for the Atari ST (mono preferred!)

 Scott D. Yelich                                 scott@cs.odu.edu [128.82.8.1]
 After he pushed me off the cliff, he asked me, as I fell, ``Why'd you jump?''