[comp.sys.atari.st] Doesn't work

V053QHYX@UBVMSC.CC.BUFFALO.EDU (12/05/89)

Add to the list of programs that dont work with tos 1.4 :
DBMAN 5.02 and Timeworks destop publisher....

stephen@oahu.cs.ucla.edu (Steve Whitney) (12/06/89)

In article <8912050807.AA13706@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> V053QHYX@UBVMSC.CC.BUFFALO.EDU writes:

>Add to the list of programs that dont work with tos 1.4 :
>DBMAN 5.02 and Timeworks destop publisher....

I don't know what version of Timeworks DTP you're using, but mine works _fine_
with TOS 1.4.  I bought mine last Spring so perhaps they fixed it.

--
Steve Whitney   "It's never _really_ the last minute"       (())_-_(())
UCLA Comp. Sci. Grad. Student                                | (* *) |

rwa@cs.AthabascaU.CA (Ross Alexander) (12/11/89)

stephen@oahu.cs.ucla.edu (Steve Whitney) writes:

>In article <8912050807.AA13706@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> V053QHYX@UBVMSC.CC.BUFFALO.EDU writes:
>>
>>Add to the list of programs that dont work with tos 1.4 :
>>DBMAN 5.02 and Timeworks destop publisher....
>I don't know what version of Timeworks DTP you're using, but mine works _fine_
>with TOS 1.4.  I bought mine last Spring so perhaps they fixed it.
And my 2 year old version runs fine, as well (ROM 1.4 TOS, 2.5 Mbytes,
Revision D mainboard).  Try turning off all your .acc's for a starter.

	Ross