[comp.sys.atari.st] LASERJET IIp AND ATARI S/WARE: WHAT WORKS 'n HOW

ia4@CUNIXD.CC.COLUMBIA.EDU (Imran Anwar) (12/10/89)

	WILL HP LASERJET IIp WORK UNDER SPECTRE?

A posting by Richard Corvet (did I get that right?) about the Panasonic
Laser printer Kx-P 4450 mentions that printer will work under the Spctre

But I am told the Panasonic is much more expensive than the <$1000 Laserjet
IIp.....so I am getting a IIp....if it works with the ST 1040. Does it?

I guess I will have to buy Wordperfect for /processing with the IIp but
how will I get graphic output for other programs like Music Studio 88 or
Dr. T's KCS v1.5?

Are 3rd party drivers available to enable use of such programs with the
Laserjet IIp?

Your input appreciated.....

Thanks

Imran Anwar

ia4@CUNIXD.CC.COLUMBIA.EDU (Imran Anwar) (12/10/89)

	I NEED HP LASERJET IIp DRIVERS FOR WORDPERFECT FOR THE ATARI ST
-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
(and for any other ST s/ware also!)

Imran

ron@argus.UUCP (Ron DeBlock) (12/12/89)

In article <8912100208.AA25391@cunixd.cc.columbia.edu> ia4@CUNIXD.CC.COLUMBIA.EDU (Imran Anwar) writes:

>	I NEED HP LASERJET IIp DRIVERS FOR WORDPERFECT FOR THE ATARI ST
>(and for any other ST s/ware also!)
>
>Imran

Call Word Perfect.  The Atari Support Line is 1-800-321-3271

More companies should have customer support like WP!

--
Ron DeBlock	N2JSO
Net: ...!rutgers!galaxy!argus