[comp.sys.atari.st] Reply to DAG

stephen@oahu.cs.ucla.edu (Steve Whitney) (12/15/89)

In article <884@per2.UUCP> dag@per2.UUCP (Daniel A. Glasser) writes:
(my stuff deleted)
(explanation of what he meant by dating GEMDOS technology)
(more of my drivel and responses deleted)
(Then he explains his background and experience with the ST and other computers
 and what he has done to aid development on the ST.)
(Finally, he explains why he posted: in essence just to get more information
 on the cookie jar.)

>Please don't take what I say in my rare critical postings as a damning
>of what the programmers and engineers at Atari are doing.  Most people who
>have been on the net for more than a year know that I generally post
>constructive, positive and helpful information.  I've been rather quiet
>for the last year, but that's because I have limited network access
>and not very much time to spend reading or posting messages.

Sorry, I read too many bashes in a row, and some of the _language_ of your post
looked like another to me.  I interpreted what you said wrong.

>This reply is being made to the newsgroup because your flame at me
>was made to the newsgroup and I don't want people putting me in a
>class with the Atari-bashing denizens of this group.

I'm sure they won't.

>Please direct all flames in response to me via mail.

I have no intention of flaming you, but my mail to you bounced a few times so
I figured I should make my apology here.  I shall endeavor to think longer
before hitting 'f' in the future.

--
Steve Whitney   "It's never _really_ the last minute"       (())_-_(())
UCLA Comp. Sci. Grad. Student                                | (* *) |