[comp.sys.atari.st] UniTerm: the ALT-F3-key

ballier@blnosz.UUCP (Ralph Ballier) (12/15/89)

I have attempted to use the ALT-F3-key with loaded GDOS or G+PLUS,
but I get the message  "unable to open DVI-Device".

Opus ist working very well (with the SLM804).

Where is the mistake ?

agray@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (Andy Gray) (12/16/89)

In article <281@blnosz.UUCP> ballier@blnosz.UUCP (Ralph Ballier) writes:
>I have attempted to use the ALT-F3-key with loaded GDOS or G+PLUS,
>but I get the message  "unable to open DVI-Device".
>
>Where is the mistake ?

Try checking the size of your system buffer in Uniterm.  It may not be big
enough for Uniterm to print a metafile... Try boosting the buffer marked
"System" to 100-200 K.

Also, be sure that you have a valid ASSIGN.SYS file that includes the
META.SYS driver.

      Andy Gray                     agray@jarthur.claremont.edu
      Platt Campus Center           agray@jarthur.UUCP
      Harvey Mudd College           ...uunet!jarthur!agray
      Claremont, CA  91711          agray@HMCVAX.BITNET