[comp.sys.atari.st] looking for ROM-Port-`Expander`

chris@ethz.UUCP (Christian Dreyer) (12/15/89)

I`m looking for a piece of hardware that gives the possibility to keep more
than one ROM-key in the port and that is reasonably priced. The ones that i
know cost all around $200. I`d need it to run several copy-protected pro-
gramms without rebooting after each use. Thanks a lot for tips/addresses!
--
   $      Chris  Dreyer      St. Gall Graduate School for Economic and    $
   $      Student            Social Science, Switzerland                  $

ramsiri@blake.acs.washington.edu (Enartloc Nhoj) (12/16/89)

In article <2850@ethz.UUCP> chris@ethz.UUCP (Christian Dreyer) writes:
>I`m looking for a piece of hardware that gives the possibility to keep more
>than one ROM-key in the port and that is reasonably priced. The ones that i
>know cost all around $200. I`d need it to run several copy-protected pro-
>gramms without rebooting after each use. Thanks a lot for tips/addresses!
>--
>   $      Chris  Dreyer      St. Gall Graduate School for Economic and    $
>   $      Student            Social Science, Switzerland                  $

The only one I am aware of is "COMBINER"
by C-LAB, the makers of NOTATOR.

They want $349.00 (US)

Which ones are $200?

-kevin