[comp.sys.atari.st] DeskCart by QMI, Who sells it?

atc@max.bnl.gov (Andrew Como) (12/14/89)

	Thanks to everyone who told me about the DeskCart by QMI...
However, does anyone know where I can get this beastie?  I've contacted
my local computer stores and no-one seems to be able to get it.

	Does QMI sell direct?  And does someone have their address?

atc@max.bnl.gov

jdg@elmgate.UUCP (Jeff Gortatowsky CUST) (12/16/89)

In article <1596@bnlux0.bnl.gov> atc@max.UUCP writes:

>	Thanks to everyone who told me about the DeskCart by QMI...
>However, does anyone know where I can get this beastie?  I've contacted
>my local computer stores and no-one seems to be able to get it.
>
>	Does QMI sell direct?  And does someone have their address?

I was a co-author of deskcart. Whether it is still being sold? I have no
idea. I have'nt seen a check in a long time (no suprises there!). But
the last known address is: QMI  PO box 179, Liverpool NY 13088
(315) 451-7747

In any event, tell em' I sent ya, and see if he's still got some...
DO NOT just go and mail a check. Find out first.
I also write PRINT-IT!, which, QMI never marketed (It "sensed" deskcart
and replaced some items if it found it too). Actually... I wish I knew
someone with "electronics knowledge", to make a new cartridge for the ST...
I wont let the cat outta the bag as to what it is. But, I can guarentee
that EVERY ST user that USES his ST would HAVE to HAVE IT!

--
Jeff Gortatowsky-Eastman Kodak Company  .....rochester!kodak!elmgate!jdg
(use uuhosts or such to find path to rochester)