[comp.sys.atari.st] Functionality of TOS 1.4

RiddCJ@computer-science.birmingham.ac.UK (Chris Ridd) (12/13/89)

Does any kind soul on the net know exactly what new calls were added to 1.4,
and what bugs were fixed?  Some calls I got from the docs to the Sozobon
GEM libs, like fsel_exinput(), wind_new().  At the moment this is academic
since Atari UK STILL haven't released it.  Turn on flamethrower...

    Chris

/*
 * Snail mail address:
 * Chris Ridd,                   "Wave after wave, each mightier than the last
 * School of Computer Science,  'Til last, a ninth one, gathering half the deep
 * Birmingham University,         And full of voices, slowly rose and plunged
 * UK                              Roaring, and all the wave was in a flame"
 *
 */

neil@cs.hw.ac.uk (Neil Forsyth) (12/21/89)

In article <8912131513.aa06231@peter.Cs.Bham.AC.UK> RiddCJ@computer-science.birmingham.ac.UK (Chris Ridd) writes:
>Does any kind soul on the net know exactly what new calls were added to 1.4,
>and what bugs were fixed?  Some calls I got from the docs to the Sozobon
>GEM libs, like fsel_exinput(), wind_new().  At the moment this is academic
>since Atari UK STILL haven't released it.  Turn on flamethrower...
>
>    Chris

Remember Jarrow anyone? Spring 1990 we march on Atari UK at Slough.
Opressed ST owners of the UK unite! I see the TOS 1.6 STE's are out.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone (ok. even them:-)

>* Snail mail address:
>* Chris Ridd,                   "Wave after wave, each mightier than the last
>* School of Computer Science,  'Til last, a ninth one, gathering half the deep
>* Birmingham University,         And full of voices, slowly rose and plunged
>* UK                              Roaring, and all the wave was in a flame"

! DISCLAIMER: Unless otherwise stated, the above comments are entirely my own !
! Neil Forsyth                       JANET:  neil@uk.ac.hw.cs                 !
! Dept. of Computer Science          ARPA:   neil@cs.hw.ac.uk                 !
! Heriot-Watt University             UUCP:   ..!ukc!cs.hw.ac.uk!neil          !
! Edinburgh, Scotland, UK            "Release Brian!" - "That's a good one!"  !