[comp.sys.atari.st] How to get to panarthea.ebay.sun.com

karl@es56.UUCP (Karl Rowley) (12/27/89)

Can someone tell me the numeric Internet address for panarthea.ebay.sun.com?
I have the address 192.9.203.56 but that doesn't work.  I looked in the
NIC database and panarthea.ebay.sun.com is not listed there.

Thanks in advance.

				Karl Rowley
				Evans and Sutherland Computer Division
				1808 N. Shoreline Blvd.
				Mountain View, California, USA
				escd!karl@decwrl.dec.com
				...!amdahl!escd!karl

ramsiri@blake.acs.washington.edu (Enartloc Nhoj) (12/27/89)

In article <8912261943.AA26911@es56.escd.uucp> karl@es56.UUCP (Karl Rowley) writes:

>Can someone tell me the numeric Internet address for panarthea.ebay.sun.com?
>I have the address 192.9.203.56 but that doesn't work.  I looked in the
>NIC database and panarthea.ebay.sun.com is not listed there.
>
>				Karl Rowley

You can't FTP to the panarthea archive.

mail archive-server%panarthea@sun.com

then type "help" in the body of your message.

wait for a reply...

-kevin
ramsiri@blake.acs.washington.edu