[comp.sys.atari.st] AddressPhoneDial-out desk accessory

john@dynasoft.UUCP (John Stanley) (12/27/89)

[In article <25340@cup.portal.com>,
     Dave_Ninjajr_Flory@cup.portal.com writes ... ]

> There is an excellent DA called cardfile

  Great..  The info is appreceated.

> If you don't have access to it, and or others
> would like it I'll UUENCODE and post it here.

  Please don't...!  Any program over ~5000 bytes should not be posted to
comp.sys.atari.st which is a discussion newsgroup.

  Post it to comp.binaries.atari.st which is where binaries are suppost
to be posted.  If your news software doesn't know how to post to a
moderated newsgroup like comp.binaries.atari.st, email the uuencoded
program to atari-binaries%panarthea.ebay@sun.com (Steven Grimm) who, last
time I checked anyway, was the moderator for that binaries newsgroup.

---
  John Stanley <john@dynasoft.UUCP>
Software Consultant / Dynasoft Systems

ramsiri@blake.acs.washington.edu (Enartloc Nhoj) (12/30/89)

In article <1127890841087354@dynasoft.UUCP> john@dynasoft.UUCP (John Stanley) writes:
>[In article <25340@cup.portal.com>,
>     Dave_Ninjajr_Flory@cup.portal.com writes ... ]
>
>> There is an excellent DA called cardfile
>
>  Great..  The info is appreceated.
>
>> If you don't have access to it, and or others
>> would like it I'll UUENCODE and post it here.
>
>  Please don't...!  Any program over ~5000 bytes should not be posted to
>comp.sys.atari.st which is a discussion newsgroup.

Good point, John.. and Dave.. i searched many archives in vain
for CARDFILE..  also, personal mail to you bounced..
i wanted to thank you for the information and help...

Well.. perhaps you can uue it up to Steve Grim...?

Appreciate it.
Thanks.

-kevin
ramsiri@blake.acs.wasington.edu

hcj@lzaz.ATT.COM (HC Johnson) (01/01/90)

In article <1127890841087354@dynasoft.UUCP>, john@dynasoft.UUCP (John Stanley) writes:
> [In article <25340@cup.portal.com>,
>      Dave_Ninjajr_Flory@cup.portal.com writes ... ]
>
> > There is an excellent DA called cardfile
> > would like it I'll UUENCODE and post it here.
>
>   Please don't...!  Any program over ~5000 bytes should not be posted to
> comp.sys.atari.st which is a discussion newsgroup.
>
>   Post it to comp.binaries.atari.st which is where binaries are suppost

As the Summary says, ...

Howard C. Johnson
ATT Bell Labs
att!lzaz!hcj