I have an Atari 1040ST for sale.
I give it for $400.
Postage is mine if you are in the USA.
I can send it COD.

It includes:

	- The 1040 console
	- 720K flopy drive
	- Mouse
	- ST124 Monochrome Monitor (one of the old ones. Very good quality)
	- Cables
	- Manuals for ST-Basic and ST-Logo

Also:

	- About 50 flopies of public domain programs (double side).
	- And Games!
	- About 20 blank flopies (double side)
	- About 15 flopies from magazines.
	- Mavis Beacon Typing Tutor.

And a problem:
	- Since a got the system one of the RAM chips does not work.
	  I know which chip it is (U48).
	  (Jim Tittsler from ATARI told me. Thanks!)
	- Unless you replace that chip the system will work only
	  with 512K or RAM.

You can send me mail (see below) or call me at:
Home: 718-748-4635
Office: 212-998-3525

Thanasis

Internet: mitsolid@csd2.nyu.edu	         (mitsolid%csd2.nyu.edu@relay.cs.net)
UUCP    : ...!uunet!cmcl2!csd2!mitsolid

mitsolid@csd2.NYU.EDU (Thanasis Mitsolides) (01/06/90)

The responses to my sale were overwhelming!
I would like to say that my ST HAS BEEN SOLD (12 hours after my posting).

Thanks,

Thanasis

From: smithb@acf2.NYU.EDU (Barry Smith)
Date: 10 Jan 90 15:52 EST
Subject: Buying TOS 1.4
Newsgroups: comp.sys.atari.st

    Does anyone know where I can buy TOS 1.4 in NYC?
    Can I buy them by mail, if so, where?