The message was:
From arpa!cs.pitt.edu!cuphub!kar7481 Fri Jan  5 14:42:50 EST 1990
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 90 14:42:50 EST
From: cuphub!kar7481@cs.pitt.edu
Apparently-To: rcd@cbnewsj.att.com

> I've been using Pagestream 1.8 with the HP Paintjet printer for a few
> days now. This combination has opened up a completely new dimension in
> ST computing for me: high-resolution color desktop publishing.
>
> Pagestream can import all resolutions of Degas and Neochrome files, and
> print them with their color palettes intact. It can even import IFF format
> files containing Amiga ILBM/HAM pictures with hundreds of colors, and they
> come out in their full spectral glory at 90 dpi. At this resolution the
> Paintjet offers up to 330 colors using a 2 x 2 dot dithering scheme per pixel.

> P.S. If you would like to see good-quality color printouts of any of your
>      ST files (Degas, Neo or IFF format), send me email (rcd@mtqua.att.com).

Could you please tell me SPECIFICALLY what hardware/software you're using
and especially where you got the driver for the PAINTJET!!!???

This MAY change my mind.....(from LJ-II to PJ)...

Thanx!

 | Dan Karbowsky      kar7481@pitt!cuphub /   S U P P O R T  T H E  S T ! ! !  |
 | 102 Lee Drive      ___________________/Call the ATARI ELITE of PITTSBURGH'S |
 | Belle Vernon, PA  / BBS (Forem-ST,fnet node 19)  at (412) 384-5609 at 300   |
 | 15012   U.S.A.   / thru 19.2k baud 24 hrs./day 7-days/week   Mention this   |
 |	           / message at logon.                                         |