[net.wanted] The ARC utility

rde@ukc.UUCP (R.D.Eager) (01/02/86)

[ food for line eater ]

Does anyone know if the source of the well known ARC utility is available?
I would be interested to see it.

Also, what is the latest known version? I have 4.3 (I think).
--
           Bob Eager

           rde@ukc.UUCP
           rde@ukc
           ...!mcvax!ukc!rde

           Phone: +44 227 66822 ext 7589

farren@well.UUCP (Mike Farren) (01/05/86)

In article <514@ukc.UUCP>, rde@ukc.UUCP (R.D.Eager) writes:
> Does anyone know if the source of the well known ARC utility is available?
> I would be interested to see it.
>
> Also, what is the latest known version? I have 4.3 (I think).

  The latest version is 4.5, as far as I know.  I have the sources for
version 4.5, which I obtained from the bulletin board run by the authors.
I can post it to net.sources, if there is enough interest. (I don't know
enough to tell whether that would be sufficient to reach you.  Does net.sources
get to the U.K.?)

--
           Mike Farren
           uucp: {dual, hplabs}!well!farren