[comp.sys.atari.st] LANs for the ST

tellabs.canada@canremote.uucp (TELLABS CANADA) (12/15/89)

       I'm writing some software that would be particularly useful in
a LAN environment. Do any of you netters currently use an ST in a
networked environment, or do you know of any manufacturers currently
producing LANs for the ST/TT?

       I will post a summary to the net of available LANs for the ST.

       I should add, before I'm done, that although I don't trust my
knowledge of French or German enough to post to the net in them, I can
certainly read either; please, if you prefer, use whichever of the three
languages you are most comfortable with, when responding.

Roman @ Tellabs Canada

(posting on behalf of Mark)

#include<discalimer.h>

Tellabs doesn't know what I'm talking about.. and its a good thing..
they don't have anything to do with STs or LANs, so don't blame them.
---
 * Via ProDoor 3.2aR

econadm5@watserv1.waterloo.edu (BENTLEY BH - ECONOMICS) (01/10/90)

In article <89122619400071@masnet.uucp> tellabs.canada@canremote.uucp (TELLABS CANADA) writes:

>       I'm writing some software that would be particularly useful in
>a LAN environment. Do any of you netters currently use an ST in a
>networked environment, or do you know of any manufacturers currently
>producing LANs for the ST/TT?
>
>       I will post a summary to the net of available LANs for the ST.

 Yes I have a multiline system from Nite Lite Systems ,Billerica, Ma.
 Its main purpose is for Multiline BBS systems but it can be easily
 used as a Lans system for inter-office communications even at variable
 baud rates 9600,2400,maybe higher Bps. Anyways for more info call
 617 663-2885. If you are local to K-W area I have one for you to try
 out. Its quite interesting and comes with source code in Pascal. Also
 works for an IBM system etc. I havnt used it for a while it has alot
 of features and can be reprogrammed.
 Dave Tomesch, Super BBS (519) 749-1206 24hrs.Brian Bentley Kwest Editor
 "Never Say Never" Quote of the Day