[comp.sys.atari.st] OOPS - BAD PATCH FOR TOS 1.4/1.6

apratt@atari.UUCP (Allan Pratt) (01/12/90)

I posted a patch for TOS 1.4 and 1.6 to this newsgroup, but it doesn't
work.  I cancelled the patch itself, but some of you may have gotten
it.  In my haste to get the fix out, I didn't test it thoroughly
enough.  I'm sorry.  Ignore the patch, and keep your eyes out for a
new, correct one.

logajan@ns.network.com (John Logajan) (01/13/90)

In article <1947@atari.UUCP> apratt@atari.UUCP (Allan Pratt) writes:
>I posted a patch for TOS 1.4 and 1.6 to this newsgroup, but it doesn't
>work.

Yes, I got the patch and it didn't work.  Many (all?) programs would
bomb with "bombs" when you tried to terminate them.

--
- John Logajan @ Network Systems; 7600 Boone Ave; Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
- logajan@ns.network.com, john@logajan.mn.org, 612-424-4888, Fax 424-2853