[comp.sys.atari.st] ARC 6.02 bugs

wallace@oldtmr.dec.com (Ray Wallace) (01/13/90)

I could not get ARC 6.02 to work with UNARC. ARC bombs everytime UNARC calls
it.

---
Ray Wallace
		(INTERNET,UUCP) wallace@oldtmr.enet.dec.com
		(UUCP)		...!decwrl!oldtmr.enet!wallace
		(INTERNET)	wallace%oldtmr.enet@decwrl.dec.com
---

covertr@force.UUCP (Richard E. Covert) (01/15/90)

In article <1422@engage.enet.dec.com>, wallace@oldtmr.dec.com (Ray Wallace) writes:

> I could not get ARC 6.02 to work with UNARC. ARC bombs everytime UNARC calls
> it.
>
> ---
> Ray Wallace
> 		(INTERNET,UUCP) wallace@oldtmr.enet.dec.com
> 		(UUCP)		...!decwrl!oldtmr.enet!wallace
> 		(INTERNET)	wallace%oldtmr.enet@decwrl.dec.com
> ---

If UNARC is the shareware program by Gerry Szekely then I can
tell him about your problem. Gerry is a good friend of mine,
and I sent him a check for his Shareware programs UNARC, ARCIT,
and ARCITSHELL. All three are very good programs. Gerry told me
last week that he is modifying ARCITSHELL to handle the new features
in ARC 6.02 now. So, let me know which UNARC program you are talking
about. If it is Gerry's it should say so when you use it.

--
 Richard E. Covert, Lead Engineer of Software Tools Group
 AG Communications Systems, Phoenix AZ   (602) - 581-4652