[comp.sys.atari.st] Does anyone know if YACC or Bison has been ported to the ST?

schock@cpsc.ucalgary.ca (Craig Schock) (01/15/90)

Hi all,

	I'm currently looking for a working version of YACC or Bison
for the ST.  I've got the source code for Bison, but it looks like there
is going to be some interesting changes which have to be made.  Has
anyone already made these changes?  And if so, where is the executable
(and source if possible) available?

Thanks in advance

Craig Schock
University of Calgary.

7103_2622@uwovax.uwo.ca (Eric Smith) (01/16/90)

In article <2339@cs-spool.calgary.UUCP>, schock@cpsc.ucalgary.ca (Craig Schock) writes:
> 	I'm currently looking for a working version of YACC or Bison
> for the ST.  I've got the source code for Bison, but it looks like there
> is going to be some interesting changes which have to be made.  Has
> anyone already made these changes?  And if so, where is the executable
> (and source if possible) available?

Using the GCC, I compiled Bison with very few changes necessary. I think
someone has ported it to Sozobon, and I know that John R. Dunning ported
it with an older version of the GCC; I think his version is available on
the terminator archive.
--
Eric R. Smith                     email:
Dept. of Mathematics            ERSMITH@uwovax.uwo.ca