[comp.sys.atari.st] GNU-Emacs 18.55--available where?

pnh@pmin24.osf.org (Peter Harbo) (01/17/90)

Edgar Roeder has recently posted Atari ST port of GNU Emacs 18.55 to
comp.binaries.atari.st but we haven't gotten this distribution on
our system...has anyone received it yet / is it available on any
FTP'able archive?

jf@unido.UUCP (Jan-Hinrich Fessel) (01/17/90)

In article <PNH.90Jan16131048@pmin24.osf.org> pnh@pmin24.osf.org (Peter Harbo) writes:
>Edgar Roeder has recently posted Atari ST port of GNU Emacs 18.55 to
>comp.binaries.atari.st but we haven't gotten this distribution on
>our system...has anyone received it yet / is it available on any
>FTP'able archive?

The split-up mailings arrived here complete, but steven hasn't got them all
right now:-(
Try ftp unido.informatik.uni-dortmund.de (129.214.4.64), cd pub/atari-st
and get (don't forget binary mode) gnuemacs.zoo.

--Jan-Hinrich

     Jan-Hinrich Fessel , University of Dortmund, Computer Science Dpt.
 		PO Box 500500, D-4600 Dortmund, W-Germany
	jf@unido.uucp				    jf@unido.bitnet