[comp.sys.atari.st] Empire for the ST

g4r@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Andy Burnett) (01/16/90)

   Is there a version of the game 'empire' available for the ST?  I have checked
a few anonymous ftp sites, but have thus far come up empty handed.  If it is out
there, is it PD?  Could some kind soul please e-mail me some info on this?

Thanks in advance,

Andy Burnett                  |"The more things change, the more they
g4r@mentor.cc.purdue.edu      |    stay insane."

swklassen@tiger.waterloo.edu (Steven W. Klassen) (01/19/90)

In article <6431@mentor.cc.purdue.edu> g4r@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Andy Burnett) writes:

> Is there a version of the game 'empire' available for the ST?  I have checked
>a few anonymous ftp sites, but have thus far come up empty handed.  If it is out
>there, is it PD?  Could some kind soul please e-mail me some info on this?
>
>Thanks in advance,

I don't know of a public domain one, but I do know of a commercial one
(I have it!).

It's called 'Empire' (of course) and is made by Interstel.  The address
in the docs is as follows:

          Interstel Corporation
          P.O. Box 57825
          Webster, TX 77598  (USA)
          ph. (713)486-4163

Computer Science Major                  | Support the poor...buy fur! |
University of Waterloo                  +-----------------------------+