[comp.sys.atari.st] Atari dealers in New England ?

BALTUCH@BRANDEIS.BITNET (Jacob Baltuch) (01/17/90)

Any Atari dealer left in New England (mostly Boston area) ?
I know of only one ("the Bit Bucket", in Newton) within the 128.
There was a very good one ("Harbor Light" or something) but they
closed about 6 months ago. Anybody knows of any other? Within the
128 or without. I'd even be ready to go as far as Providence or
New Hampshire. Thanks.

PS: I've heard there's one in Amherst. What's its name?

jpexg@wheaties.ai.mit.edu (John Purbrick) (01/18/90)

In article <9001170806.AA27170@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU>
BALTUCH@BRANDEIS.BITNET (Jacob Baltuch) writes:
>Any Atari dealer left in New England (mostly Boston area) ?
>I know of only one ("the Bit Bucket", in Newton) within the 128.

There's Syntronics, in Kenmore Square. The owner is a pleasant laid-back guy
who got into computers via electronic music. But he has plenty of complaints
about Atari, and may not carry the line much longer.

I've bought two St's there, one for our company and one for one of our clients.

						John Purbrick
						jpexg@ai.mit.edu

clubok@husc4.HARVARD.EDU (Ken "The Snake" Clubok) (01/19/90)

A quick glance through the Boston Yellow Pages turned up:
Syntronics
466 Commonwealth Ave.  (Kenmore Square)
266-5039
Perhaps there is more, but this place seems to specialize in Ataris
Nope, I've never been there myself.
Ken Clubok
clubok@husc4.bitnet
clubok@husc4.harvard.edu