[comp.sys.atari.st] MT-C Shell

david@bdt.UUCP (David Beckemeyer) (02/01/90)

In article <1846@castle.ed.ac.uk> aimd@castle.ed.ac.uk (M Davidson) writes:
>On a different subject, can anyone tell me about David Beckemeyer's MT-C
>shell? I wrote to the man himself but he never replied (I guess he's to
>busy).

I couldn't reply because mail to you just keeps bouncing.

MT C-Shell is an operating system for the Atari ST that presents
a multitasking/multiuser Unix-like envrinment from which you can
run both MT C-Shell specific programs and standard TOS/GEM programs.

MT C-Shell is NOT shareware.  It is a commercial product. It
sells for $129.95 retail.  If you can't locate it locally, you
can order direct by calling (415) 530-9637, or send mail to
the address in the sig. below.

MICRO RTX has recently been released as shareware.  This is the
low-level kernel upon which MT C-Shell is built.  It could be
the basis of other multitasking systems, which you write yourself
in C or assembly or the language of your choice.  MICRO RTX
includes all the documentation describing how to use it in your
programs.

--
David Beckemeyer (david@bdt.UUCP)	| "I'll forgive you Dad...  If you have
Beckemeyer Development Tools		| a breath mint."