[comp.sys.atari.st] Shareware MICRO RTX and MGR ????

agrusow@exunido.uucp (Michael Vishchers) (02/01/90)

Now that most of us have a shareware Multitasking kernel, has anyone given
a thought to porting MGR, the Bellcore Window Manager, to TOS ???

I might try it, as soon as I've finished the Ghostscript port, which will
still take some time, but perhaps someone else is already busy with it?

Just thinking...

Michael

/ Michael Vishchers                           | History repeats itself.\
| michaelv@watzman.uucp                       | Has to.                |
| (agrusow@exunido.uucp)                      | No one listens.        |
| (I think)                                   |        (steve turner)  |
/ Home address:: Frohnhauser Str. 233    D-4300 Essen 1    West-Germany\

In article <1947@laura.UUCP> agrusow@exunido.UUCP (Michael Vishchers) writes:
>Now that most of us have a shareware Multitasking kernel, has anyone given
>a thought to porting MGR, the Bellcore Window Manager, to TOS ???

I've been thinking about it as well. Shouldn't be that hard. Dunno what kind
of memory requirements it'll end up with, though...
--
  -- Howard Chu @ University of Michigan