[comp.sys.atari.st] Hard Disk Cleaning Supplies

bmaraldo@watserv1.waterloo.edu (Commander Brett Maraldo) (02/06/90)

	I was wondering if there was a program that would help to
clean up my hard disk; that is, somethig that would organize all the
fragmented files and what-not and place all the unused space in a
large continuous section on the drive.  You know what I mean, don't
you? :-)

Brett L Maraldo

ps.  It's late... very late.

--
               --------     Unit 36 Research     ---------
	                "Alien Technology Today"

nspit@ruunsa.fys.ruu.nl (Werenfried Spit) (02/06/90)

bmaraldo@watserv1.waterloo.edu (Commander Brett Maraldo) writes:

>	I was wondering if there was a program that would help to
>clean up my hard disk; that is, somethig that would organize all the
>fragmented files and what-not and place all the unused space in a
>large continuous section on the drive.  You know what I mean, don't
>you? :-)

>Brett L Maraldo

Yes, there is: the CRUNCH harddisk optimizer.

Werenfried Spit
   R.J. v.d. Graafflaboratorium            +31-(0)30-53-2330
   Postbus 80.000
   3508 TA  Utrecht                        nspit@fys.ruu.nl
   The Netherlands                         spit@hutruu51.bitnet