[comp.sys.atari.st] INFO-ATARI16 Digest V90 #164

XPBR@VM.CC.PURDUE.EDU (Matt Atkinson) (02/08/90)

The mouse that came with my 1040st isn't working at a 100% and would
like to get another one.  I wasn't really impressed with it too begin
with, so is there any other mouse that is compatable with an 1040st that
someone could recommend.

Thanks!

Matt Atkinson

dhe@uafhcx.uucp (David Ewing) (02/09/90)

In article <9002090803.AA05501@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU>, XPBR@VM.CC.PURDUE.EDU (Matt Atkinson) writes:
> The mouse that came with my 1040st isn't working at a 100% and would
> like to get another one.  I wasn't really impressed with it too begin
> with, so is there any other mouse that is compatable with an 1040st that
> someone could recommend.

      I highly recommend the Practical Solutions cordless mouse, that is if you
have the 100 bucks that it costs.  It's resolution is twice that of the atari
mouse, and it moves so much smoother.  The buttons on it are more responsive
too.  The only problem I've had with it is with the batteries -- I use the
mouse so much that I've run them down in 3 weeks, they should however last
about 3 months from normal use.

 dhe@uafhcx.uark.edu                      David Ewing, University of Arkansas
 dhe@uafb15.uark.edu   "DON'T PANIC!!!"       Computer Science Engineering