[comp.sys.atari.st] Help needed

bradon@lifia.imag.fr (bradon) (08/23/88)

May be this article has already been posted but there has been some problems with our net so I repost it.

I am new on this net and I have got some problems to get the files of Softvax
ST archives at Berkeley. If someone could post it either in comp.bin.atari.st
or in comp.sources.atari.st I give therqfter the files which I am interested in :

ACCLOAD.ARC
AIM231.ARC
AIM231IM.ARC
AMIGABA2.ARC
ARC.TTP
ARCSH191.ARC
ASSMBL.ARC
CHKFMT.ARC
CLR3000.ARC
D.ARC
DCFMTCLR.ARC
DCOPY19.ARC
DISKMECH.ARC
DISKTOP.ARC
DLII024.ARC
DSCAN100.ARC
EASELST.ARC
FDI.ARC
GIFSHW2.ARC
MANDLBOX.ARC
MANYBOIN.ARC
MOBZUTIL.ARC
PEARL.ARC
PICSW7.ARC
SECTED.ARC
SEEKTS.ARC
STALKPRO.ARC
STSPEECH.ARC
TEMPLMON.ARC
THIN.ARC
WOWDEMO.ARC

If it takes too much work to do what I want please answer by giving me the
command I have to type on my terminal to get thes files from here. So I would
be able to get all I want and noone will have to send anything to me.

With gratefull thanks.

FFFFFFFF  L       AAAAAAA  SSSSSSS  H      H
F         L       A     A  S        H      H
FFFF      L       AAAAAAA  SSSSSSS  HHHHHHHH
F         L       A     A        S  H      H
F         LLLLLL  A     A  SSSSSSS  H      H

bradon@lifia.imag.fr (bradon) (09/27/88)

Newsgroups: comp.sys.atari.st
Subject: HELP NEEDED

[...]

35002_3022@uwovax.uwo.ca (01/02/89)

I eed some help with two things, and hope that some people out here in net
land can help me.

First: can anyone tell me where I can get a copy of binhex for the Spectre
128 (read Mac).  All of the good software on macserve is binhex'ed format
and can not be accessed without a dehexing program - i have gotten one but
i have been told that it requires MS Basic...

Second: can anyone tell me how to get at the ftp archives?  I may be totally
dense, I can not seem to get the silly things working from the addresses
I have have found about - including the address that Howard Chu@umich was
speaking of.

Much thanks

kevin-john conway
3500@_3025@uwovax.uwo.ca

A librarian from hell...

So01@Dmarum8.BITNET (Thomas Neser) (02/12/90)

Dear netters,
i downloaded bstat and opus from prog-a16@uoguelph. In the Bstat file
the gwbasro.prg was corrupted and when i used my gwbasro from gwbasic3.0
i wouldn't run cause of a bus-error. I couldn't look into the file with
gwbasic.prg. With opus i tried to make charts and used the gdos which
came with the gemini shell. I run the assigner and it was well though
i didn't see what the program did. The fontwidth.prg wouldn't run. When
i had the line 21 text in the assign.sys i stopped with error in font,
when i had 21p in it stopped without message. With 21r gdos wouldn't
load, telling me it couldn't find fontfiles. Has anyone an idea?
Sincerly
Thomas Neser