[comp.sys.atari.st] GNU emacs

maume@warwick.ac.uk (Mark Maplethorpe) (02/02/90)

Concerning the recent posting of GNUEMACS to comp.binaries.atari.st
Please could someone email me parts 1 - 5 as out site didn't receive them.

Thanks in advance

---------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
            MARK           | ARPA    maume@cu.warwick.ac.uk
         MAPLETHORPE       | BITNET  maume%uk.ac.warwick.cu@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk
---------------------------+--------------------------------------------------

apolivka@x102a.harris-atd.com (polivka al 60047) (02/06/90)

In article <389@lily.warwick.ac.uk> maume@warwick.ac.uk (Mark
Maplethorpe) writes:

  >Concerning the recent posting of GNUEMACS to comp.binaries.atari.st
  >Please could someone email me parts 1 - 5 as out site didn't receive them.

Could someone please mail _me_ parts 1 - 15 as our site didn't receive them.

Thanks,
Al

Al Polivka                            arpa: apolivka@x102a.harris-atd.com
Mail Stop 102-4858                  usenet: uunet!x102a!apolivka
Harris Corporation                   phone: 407-729-2983
Government Aerospace Systems Div.     Bldg: 102 Room: 3433
P.O. Box 94000
Melbourne, FL 32902

mike@system.Cambridge.NCR.COM (mike reiss) (02/13/90)

I have been waiting patiently for GNU emacs for the Atari ST since I heard
it was going to be posted (before Christmas I think).  Well it finally
came and wouldn't you know it, I didn't get it all.  Why does this always
happen with something that you are looking forward too?  Well, I'm looking
for a volunteer to send these to me.  Any takers?

Many thanks to anyone who would be willing,

mike