[comp.sys.atari.st] Non-PD Music programs

g4r@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Drew Burnett) (02/13/90)

  Ok, since no one can recommend a good PD-ware music program to play .sng
files, can anyone recommend any music programs that will play .sng files?

| Andy Burnett              |   The more things change,     |
| g4r@mentor.cc.purdue.edu  |   the more they stay insane.  |

matthews@umd5.umd.edu (Mike Matthews) (02/15/90)

In article <7388@mentor.cc.purdue.edu> g4r@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Drew Burnett) writes:

>  Ok, since no one can recommend a good PD-ware music program to play .sng
>files, can anyone recommend any music programs that will play .sng files?

Yeah, how about Music Studio?  :-)

There was a PD .sng file player, but it wasn't very good.

This is assuming we're talking about Music Studio .sng files; I seem to remem-
ber there being another program that used .sng as its extender.

Mike