[comp.sys.atari.st] ATARI ST 520FM for sale

rosalia@max.sunysb.edu (Mark Galassi) (02/15/90)

First I should point out what the FM is:  it is an Atari 520 ST with
the floppy drive built in, instead of external, and with an RF modulator.
It also has the power supply INSIDE.

I bought this in 1989, to replace my old 520, which died, and am
impressed with it, because it does not have all those cables and power
supplies sitting all over the place.  But I ended up not using it
because I use my UNIX PC all the time.

I also sell a double sided external drive (so you have a double and a
single).  The double sided drive and the monitor are both older.

I have some disks of software, and if you read the net, you will find
a lot of better stuff in various archives.

So here is the scoop:  I sell

-- Atari 520 ST FM
-- Monitor
-- Internal single sided drive
-- External double sided drive
-- Various disks with PD and commerial software
-- Manuals

You pay exactly $400 or best offer for the whole thing, including UPS COD
charges.
--
    {These opinions are mine, and should be everybody else's :-)}
	Mark Galassi		rosalia@dirac.sunysb.edu

In article <1990Feb14.195255.18204@max.sunysb.edu> rosalia@max.sunysb.edu (Mark Galassi) writes:
>So here is the scoop:  I sell
>-- Atari 520 ST FM
>.... other stuff
>You pay exactly $400 or best offer for the whole thing, including UPS COD
>charges.

Terribly sorry about that:  I forgot to include my phone number:
it is 516-751-4468.