[comp.sys.atari.st] TOS 1.4 UK Version

HEIDEN@KBOMFG.enet.dec.com ("Matthias Heiden, Advanced System Process Development 09-Feb-1990 1107") (02/09/90)

In article <4336@brahma.cs.hw.ac.uk>, eru!luth!sunic!mcsun!ukc!edcastle!hwcs!
 neil@bloom-beacon.mit.edu  (Neil Forsyth) writes:

> Well I now have TOS 1.4 ("Great! Perhaps he'll stop moaning now"),
> I actually had to send Atari UK the blank EPROMs to get it which I guess
> beats anyone elses sob story. Do you think if I send them some chips and
> solder they could make me a TT :-)

	Which address did you send your EPROMs to ? Can only registered
	developers use this service ? 			Matthias Heiden

neil@cs.hw.ac.uk (Neil Forsyth) (02/15/90)

In article <9002091008.AA17166@decwrl.dec.com> HEIDEN@KBOMFG.enet.dec.com
writes:
>In article <4336@brahma.cs.hw.ac.uk>, eru!luth!sunic!mcsun!ukc!edcastle!hwcs!
> neil@bloom-beacon.mit.edu I wrote:
>
>> Well I now have TOS 1.4 ("Great! Perhaps he'll stop moaning now"),
>> I actually had to send Atari UK the blank EPROMs to get it which I guess
>> beats anyone elses sob story. Do you think if I send them some chips and
>> solder they could make me a TT :-)
>
>	Which address did you send your EPROMs to ? Can only registered
>	developers use this service ? 			Matthias Heiden

I wrote (many many times!) and phoned (..!) to

	Atari Corp. (UK) Limited
	Atari House
	Railway Terrace
	Slough
	Berkshire
	SL2 5BZ

But I think only registered developers are supposed to get it at this time.
Despite that some non-developers have got a copy!

! DISCLAIMER: Unless otherwise stated, the above comments are entirely my own !
! Neil Forsyth                       JANET:  neil@uk.ac.hw.cs                 !
! Dept. of Computer Science          ARPA:   neil@cs.hw.ac.uk                 !
! Heriot-Watt University             UUCP:   ..!ukc!cs.hw.ac.uk!neil          !
! Edinburgh, Scotland, UK            "spam spaM spAM sPAM SPAM, lovely SPAM"  !