[comp.sys.atari.st] European ST magazines

mjv@iris.brown.edu (Marshall Vale) (02/14/90)

 I'm thinking about getting both some ST magazines from Europe. What
are some good general interest ones that are in either English or
German?  Has anyone done overseas subscriptions and what success have
they had?

 Please e-mail any responses.  Thanks much!

-- mjv@iris.brown.edu

rjd@cs.brown.edu (Rob Demillo) (02/14/90)

In article <29087@brunix.UUCP> mjv@iris.brown.edu (Marshall Vale) writes:

> I'm thinking about getting both some ST magazines from Europe. What
>are some good general interest ones that are in either English or
>German?  Has anyone done overseas subscriptions and what success have
>they had?
>
> Please e-mail any responses.  Thanks much!
>
>-- mjv@iris.brown.edu

Marshall ---

Funny you should mention this. :-)

I get three Europian ST mags, one in  English and the
other two in German. The one in English is from the
UK and called ST World. It is really a decent rag, with
alot of (envious) product announcements, some decent articles/reviews,
and reasonable programming/hardware hacks. The 68000'er (German)
is similiar. ST Magazin (German) I let the subscription run out on
because it is a little to basic user oriented.

-- Rob

 - Rob DeMillo			| Internet: rjd@brown.cs.edu
   Brown University 		| BITnet: DEMILLO%BRNPSG.SPAN@STAR.STANFORD.EDU
   Planetary Science Group	| Reality: 401-273-0804 (home)
"I say you *are* the Messiah, Lord! And I ought to know, I've followed a few!"

csbrod@medusa.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Claus Brod ) (02/15/90)

rjd@cs.brown.edu (Rob Demillo) writes:

>I get three Europian ST mags, one in  English and the
>other two in German. The one in English is from the
>UK and called ST World. It is really a decent rag, with
>alot of (envious) product announcements, some decent articles/reviews,
>and reasonable programming/hardware hacks. The 68000'er (German)
>is similiar. ST Magazin (German) I let the subscription run out on
>because it is a little to basic user oriented.

68000er and ST-Magazin are identical. They changed their name from
68000er to ST-Magazin quite a while ago.

Claus Brod