[comp.sys.atari.st] DISK DRIVES, UNITERM AND TOS 1.4

pfg@ukc.ac.uk (P.F.Gisby) (02/15/90)

If you take out a single sided drive and put a double sided drive in
you should take the small adapter board away.  I did with my 1040 drive
and it worked O.K. until I got my mega, and as far as I know it still
is.

Help!!!
 Could someone post me uniterm 2.0e please!!!

How do you get Atari U.K. to give you tos 1.4 on roms, I already have it
on disk but it takes a while to load it in.  As far as I can see it anly
speeds up the hard drive access (not counting the new dialog boxes).

Could you tell me please!!!

Pete.

                  /-----------------------------------------\
                  |     *****  ***   ***     ****  ***      |
                  |       *   *   * *   *   *   * *  **     |
                  |       *   *     *        **** * * *     |
                  |       *   *  ** *  **       * **  *     |
                  |       *    ***   ***     ***   ***      |
                  \-----------------------------------------/

paulm@ccicpg.UUCP (tmp Paul Moreau usenet acct) (02/16/90)

In article <3859@harrier.ukc.ac.uk>, pfg@ukc.ac.uk (P.F.Gisby) writes:

[....]

> Help!!!
>  Could someone post me uniterm 2.0e please!!!

   I use uniterm 2.0c every day but have yet to find 2.0e!

   If someone could post it to me also I'd be glad to pass it around.

   THANX in advance, Paul
--