[comp.sys.atari.st] Dave Small

neil@cs.hw.ac.uk (Neil Forsyth) (02/06/90)

Anyone got a reliable mail address for Dave Small that I can use from the UK?
I have tried 'dsmall@uucp.well' and the long 'un with the 'relay' bit. But
my messages keep bouncing. I am trying to contact you Dave!

! DISCLAIMER: Unless otherwise stated, the above comments are entirely my own !
!                                                                             !
! Neil Forsyth                       JANET:  neil@uk.ac.hw.cs                 !
! Dept. of Computer Science          ARPA:   neil@cs.hw.ac.uk                 !
! Heriot-Watt University             UUCP:   ..!ukc!cs.hw.ac.uk!neil          !
! Edinburgh, Scotland, UK            "spam spaM spAM sPAM SPAM, lovely SPAM"  !

ritchie@hpldola.HP.COM (Dave Ritchie) (02/11/90)

>Anyone got a reliable mail address for Dave Small that I can use from the UK?
>I have tried 'dsmall@uucp.well' and the long 'un with the 'relay' bit. But
>my messages keep bouncing. I am trying to contact you Dave!

   You might try 'dsmall@well.uucp' instead.....

				Dave Ritchie

jjsf@gmv.es (Julio Sanchez) (02/14/90)

In article <11830073@hpldola.HP.COM> ritchie@hpldola.HP.COM (Dave Ritchie) writes:
>>Anyone got a reliable mail address for Dave Small that I can use from the UK?
>>I have tried 'dsmall@uucp.well' and the long 'un with the 'relay' bit. But
>>my messages keep bouncing. I am trying to contact you Dave!
>
>   You might try 'dsmall@well.uucp' instead.....

No, they do it that way in the UK, i.e. everything the other
way around. They have special cars, they have special mailers, too.
His problems must come from some other source.

Julio

dhawk@well.sf.ca.us (David Hawkins) (02/18/90)

jjsf@gmv.es (Julio Sanchez) writes:
>    ritchie@hpldola.HP.COM (Dave Ritchie) writes:
>>>Anyone got a reliable mail address for Dave Small that I can use from the UK?
>>>I have tried 'dsmall@uucp.well' and the long 'un with the 'relay' bit. But
>>>my messages keep bouncing. I am trying to contact you Dave!

>>   You might try 'dsmall@well.uucp' instead.....

Hmm, maybe we need a monthly posting of Dave Small's email address?
                               ;-)

dsmall@well.sf.ca.us

which is a registered domain.

later, david
--
David Hawkins - dhawk@well.sf.ca.us - {apple,pacbell,hplabs,ucbvax}!well!dhawk
There are two insults no human being will endure: that he has no sense of