[comp.sys.atari.st] Looking for Assembler

AD0834@ALBNYVMS.BITNET (02/11/90)

Hello everyone,

        I am looking for a PD assembler, does anyone know where I could
find one?

                                        Thanks alot
                                        Andy Dickinson
                                        (AD0834@ALBNYVMS.BITNET)

klute@heike.informatik.uni-dortmund.de (Rainer Klute) (02/13/90)

In article <9002110802.AA09174@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> AD0834@ALBNYVMS.BITNET writes:
>        I am looking for a PD assembler, does anyone know where I could
>find one?

Get Jas from the Sozobon C package.

  Dipl.-Inform. Rainer Klute      klute@heike.informatik.uni-dortmund.de
  Univ. Dortmund, IRB             klute@unido.uucp, klute@unido.bitnet
  Postfach 500500         |)|/    ...uunet!mcvax!unido!klute
D-4600 Dortmund 50        |\|\    Tel.: +49 231 755-4663

simon@uniol.UUCP (Frank Simon) (02/15/90)

Hello !

klute@heike.informatik.uni-dortmund.de (Rainer Klute) writes:
>In article <9002110802.AA09174@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> AD0834@ALBNYVMS.BITNET writes:
>>        I am looking for a PD assembler, does anyone know where I could
>>find one?

>Get Jas from the Sozobon C package.
A new version of the commercial Assembler package Omnikron Assembler is
now Shareware. The Assembler is named Turbo-Ass. It's very fast (assembly
2.000.000 Lines/minute) and the Debugger it one of the best i ever seen.

Send a Disk and an Envelope to: Frank Simon,
				Kennedystrasse 12
				2900 Oldenburg
				West-Germany (even now)

regards Terra

! Nickname: Terra                      UUCP: simon@uniol.UUCP   !
! Realname: Frank Simon                Sub: Terra@mcshh.UUCP    !
! Position: Oldenburg, FRG             EARN: 151133@DOLUNI1     !
!                       Bist du wahres leben ?                  !

klute@heike.informatik.uni-dortmund.de (Rainer Klute) (02/16/90)

In article <1719@uniol.UUCP> simon@uniol.UUCP (Frank Simon) writes:
>A new version of the commercial Assembler package Omnikron Assembler is
>now Shareware. The Assembler is named Turbo-Ass. It's very fast (assembly
>2.000.000 Lines/minute) and the Debugger it one of the best i ever seen.
>
>Send a Disk and an Envelope to: Frank Simon,
>				Kennedystrasse 12
>				2900 Oldenburg
>				West-Germany (even now)

What about posting it to comp.binaries.atari.st?

  Dipl.-Inform. Rainer Klute      klute@heike.informatik.uni-dortmund.de
  Univ. Dortmund, IRB             klute@unido.uucp, klute@unido.bitnet
  Postfach 500500         |)|/    ...uunet!mcvax!unido!klute
D-4600 Dortmund 50        |\|\    Tel.: +49 231 755-4663

mboen@nixpbe.UUCP (Martin Boening) (02/19/90)

There's also a thing called Turbo Ass 1.1 I haven't got it yet but it's
in the Public Domain (for instance on a 'Jedes Bit zaehlt' Diskette).

Martin
--
Email: in the   USA ->  ...!uunet!philabs!linus!nixbur!mboening.pad
       outside  USA ->  {...!mcvax}!unido!nixpbe!mboening.pad