[comp.sys.atari.st] RS232 expansions

av74381@varis.tut.fi (Vesterinen Arto) (02/23/90)

I'm looking for info about a product called DC-PORT. According to
Double Click software it expands ST's rs-lines to three. I have
their address, but I would like to make my order by phone using
Visa.

The problem is that I do not know their telephone number,
would someone please email it to me. Email address would also
be great help.

I  Arto Vesterinen                   I  Internet  av74381@tut.fi  I
I  Tampere University of Technology  I  UUCP      tut!av74381     I
I  Finland                           I  Bitnet    av74381@fintut  I

jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka) (02/23/90)

In article <11308@etana.tut.fi> av74381@varis.tut.fi (Vesterinen Arto) writes:
>I'm looking for info about a product called DC-PORT. According to
>Double Click software it expands ST's rs-lines to three. I have
>their address, but I would like to make my order by phone using
>Visa.
>
>The problem is that I do not know their telephone number,
>would someone please email it to me. Email address would also
>be great help.

Yes, DC Port gives an extra two serial ports, tacked on to the cartridge
port (they also have a version that gives a total of 5 ports--ARMUDIC,
a club BBS in the Wash, DC area uses the 4-port version; works like a charm
with Michtron BBS 3.0!).

Anyway, I don't think DC is set up to take Visa charges.  I've been over
my hardcopy shareware docs as well as the DC Utils manual, and can't find
a phone number.  However, their address is:

Double Click Software
P.O. Box 741206
Houston, Texas  77274

DC also runs a bulletin board at (713)-944-0108. (300/1200 baud only).

Mike Vederman reads the Net, too.  The address is uace0@uhnix2
(or was when my shareware docs were printed)

Jeff