[comp.sys.atari.st] Uniterm/Terminal Emulators Questions

cosc10hv@judy.uh.edu (Paul Sears) (02/24/90)

In article <9002220808.AA28354@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU>, RJOHNSON@CEBAFVAX.BITNET writes:
>      Could someone tell me if there is a more recent version of Uniterm than
> 2.0e? If there is, does it have full 132 column capability instead of the
> previous 128? If not, is there a good commercial or PD program that will serve
> as a full 132 column VT200 emulator? I really need the full 132 capability.
> Thanks in advance to anyone kind enough to respond.
>
> "Certain it is and sure,     BITNET:   RJOHNSON@CEBAFVAX
> love burns, ale burns,       INTERNET: RJOHNSON%CEBAF2.DNET@SURAGATE.CEBAF.GOV
> fire burns, politics burns.  DECNET:   6415::RJOHNSON
> But cold is life without     Reality:  Rick R. Johnson
> them".- S'Task of ch'Havran  =================================================

I am also interested in a version of either Uniterm or some other PD emulator
that will support color VT340's.  UofH is currently running Vax VMS 5.2 and
soon to be 5.3 and it supoorts the 340 emulation.  The school has around 15 of
the 340 terminals and the are much nicer than the mono vt320's.  Anyway, since
I have both color and mono monitors at home, I was wondering if there was any
support for the vt340's in a possible new version of Uniterm (I have 2.0e).  I
would rather use color than mono....

                |  Paul Sears       University of Houston  |
                |  node             COSC10HV@Elroy.Uh.Edu  |
                | 129.7.1.2      or TECHJW@Elroy.Uh.Edu    |

        'the greater an individual's power over others,
        the greater the evil that might possibly originate with him'
                -  PROPAGANDA, off the CD, A SECRET WISH