In article <244@mvgpb.UUCP> mvjm@mvgpb.UUCP (mvjm) writes:
>hey hey hey hey hey hey heyhey
>how how how how
>does does does does
>one one oine
>put put
>something on this )(*&)&%$%!#(*&
>bulletin board

This person must work for Information Systems.  :-)

Sean
Sean Casey                             UUCP:  sean@ukma.UUCP   or
915 Patterson Office Tower                    {cbosgd,anlams,hasmed}!ukma!sean
University of Kentucky                 ARPA:  ukma!sean@ANL-MCS.ARPA
Lexington, Ky. 40506-0027            BITNET:  sean@UKMA.BITNET

jhc@mtung.UUCP (Jonathan Clark) (01/06/86)

In article <2450@ukma.UUCP> sean@ukma.UUCP (Sean Casey) writes:
>In article <244@mvgpb.UUCP> mvjm@mvgpb.UUCP (mvjm) writes:
>>hey hey hey hey hey hey heyhey
>>how how how how
>> etcetera
>
>This person must work for Information Systems.  :-)

Actually, this whole site seems to be really confused (one
way or the other!). The 'Organization' in the original
article was given as AT&T Bell Laboratories in Short Hills,
NJ. The latest uucp map distribution gives the site as AT&T
Technologies in Merrimack Valley, MA. Either way, it
definitely wasn't this end of the corporation.

I'm just trying to let all the credit go where it's due :-)

--
Jonathan Clark
[NAC]!mtung!jhc

My walk has become rather more silly lately.

mvjm@mvgpb.UUCP (mvjm) (01/15/86)

hi, i'm looking for help in posting of articles

i'm at mvgpb!mvjm

thanx..........joe mc