[comp.sys.atari.st] Needs switch for Atari Mouse

FCTY7284@RYERSON.BITNET ("Hiscocks, Peter") (03/01/90)

After years of obedient clicking, my left mouse button has become flaky.
I bought an Atari replacement, but it would be nice to refurbish the old one.
Anyone know of a source for the mouse switches?
Thanks for the help.

                                     Peter

   There are no stupid questions.

boyd@fsucs.cs.fsu.edu (Mickey Boyd) (03/02/90)

In article <90Feb28.180837est.58129@ugw.utcs.utoronto.ca>, FCTY7284@RYERSON.BITNET ("Hiscocks, Peter") writes:
>After years of obedient clicking, my left mouse button has become flaky.
>I bought an Atari replacement, but it would be nice to refurbish the old one.
>Anyone know of a source for the mouse switches?
>Thanks for the help.
>
>                                     Peter
>

>   There are no stupid questions.

I have seen a friend of mine do it.  He bought the part over the counter at
an electronics supply house.  I believe Best Electronics has this part (and
others for the ST).  If anyone has the address for this company, please post
it (I was told that they sell a cable kit for hooking a 5.25" drive to the ST).

              Mickey Boyd            |    "Nobody can be exactly like me.
         FSU Computer Science        |      Even I have trouble doing it."
      mail:  boyd@fsucs.cs.fsu.edu   |              - Tallulah Bankhead