[comp.sys.atari.st] Telefax by modem use

HANTKE@KVI.NL (02/28/90)

Dear netters,
I would like to use my Mega 2 (60 Mb harddisk) for sending and receiving
telefaxes via the telephone modem. Does anybody have experience in this topic
or/and knows any programs for that purpose?
Ciao, Thomas.

covertr@force.UUCP (Richard E. Covert) (03/03/90)

In article <D0E6AF5D367F207B2F@KVI.nl>, HANTKE@KVI.NL writes:
> Dear netters,
> I would like to use my Mega 2 (60 Mb harddisk) for sending and receiving
> telefaxes via the telephone modem. Does anybody have experience in this topic
> or/and knows any programs for that purpose?
> Ciao, Thomas.

Yep, Michtron now sells a fax machine for the ST. I think that there is an
ad in the March issue of STart, here in the USA. It accepts files from your
ST and send them. It receives faxes and saves them as files on your ST.

Ask Michtron for more info.

--
 Richard E. Covert, Lead Engineer of Software Tools Group
 AG Communications Systems, Phoenix AZ   (602) - 581-4652