[comp.sys.atari.st] Gateway to GEnie

depeche@quiche.cs.mcgill.ca (Sam Alan EZUST) (03/04/90)

Now that there is supposedly a gateway to GEnie, how can I send
e-mail to someone with a GENIE account from my internet account
here?

--
S. Alan Ezust                                |  depeche@calvin.cs.mcgill.ca
McGill University School of Computer Science |  Montreal, Quebec, Canada

rjd@cs.brown.edu (Rob Demillo) (03/05/90)

In article <2347@calvin.cs.mcgill.ca> depeche@calvin.cs.mcgill.ca (Sam Alan EZUST) writes:
>Now that there is supposedly a gateway to GEnie, how can I send
>e-mail to someone with a GENIE account from my internet account
>here?

I hope David Small corrects me if I am speaking out of school here, but...

You can't. Not yet, anyway...the ability to send e-mail transfer will
be implemented int he future, but right now, just the
messages are being exchanged.

..how's that, everyone? Did I remember correctly?

 - Rob DeMillo			| Internet: rjd@brown.cs.edu
   Brown University 		| BITnet: DEMILLO%BRNPSG.SPAN@STAR.STANFORD.EDU
   Planetary Science Group	| Reality: 401-273-0804 (home)
"I say you *are* the Messiah, Lord! And I ought to know, I've followed a few!"